Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm famous(ish)!!

Go see - My layout featured on the Scrapbook Inspirations blog here. I recently completed their Ready Steady Scrap challenge, and they've featured my layout on their blog. How chuffed am I?
Really quite :)


I guess since they've published it on the web, I'm ok to publish it here. The bit I particularly liked making for this layout? It's a toss-up between the hand-cut picket fence and the owl peeking out of the layered hole in the tree! No journaling as such, but I think the title says it all.

8 comments:

Trees said...

Lovely layout and gorgeous piccy!

Sophie said...

Just gorgeous Sarah! And how exciting that it was featured on their site!! Yippeee!!! (Picture me jumping up and down for you! :)

planetcoco said...

Love-love-lovely layout and how adorable is your mini-me?!

Janice xxxx said...

well I thought your layout was better than that other bird's effort anyway. Saw your other one too - love your work dahling well done!

debs14 said...

So cute! Congrats on your new found fame. I shall of course be basking in the reflective glory of being a 'blog buddy' of yours !

Jo said...

Hey Sarah, how cool that you did the ready steady scrap challenge! I love your owl peeping out the tree, he's so cute!

Eleanor said...

Ooh it's the picket fence for me - such a sucker for some planks and whitewash.
Seriously, well done girl. Love the tree too.
E
xx

SarahLP said...

it's all absolutely beautiful! I love the owl and the tree.. and the picture of your little girl is just so cute!