Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Tell me what you want, what you really, really want...

What I really want for Christmas is this..... Sure Cuts A Lot. I have a Cricut (which I called my Cry Cut for soooo long), but the cartridges are so expensive and hold their value, so even on Ebay they're quite pricey. But, Sure Cuts A Lot (or SCAL to "those of us in the know") allows you to cut not any only any TrueType font or dingbat, but you can also do your own designs by using InkScape. I'm dying to have a go, it looks so cool, and would be like having 100s of cartridges for the price of one, but sadly the family budget will not stretch this month. Or next month if I'm being realistic.
But, counting my blessings, one of the nicest things that happened today is, the OH said (after tidying the bedroom!!), "I've given you another box for your stash under the bed." Not only that, but he'd put the stash in the box for me :) Well trained. Available for rent, £50 an hour :)
So what do you really really want this year? If the whole world was safe, well-fed and happy and you were allowed to be selfish, that is...

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Sounds like your husband is well trained. Good job. What do I want? Time to myself.

Tink said...

A banjo! And a sewing machine!
It's ok to pause and think "freak!" everyone else is. LOLOL

Nothing beats new places to hide stash though, does it? I picked up some perspex boxes from our now defunct Pier store. Couldn't possibly fit better in my cupboard than if I'd custom ordered 'em!
And I said "cry cut" too. Mind you, I'm the gomer who wants a banjo...

Trees said...

A warm room just for scrapping and less hours at work so I could use it...

Latharia said...

Oh, how incredibly sweet! My dearest was very much like this yesterday, too!

I really struggle with these kinds of questions ... I"m not so good at being practical on this! I'd love to travel to Wales again. But I'd really just want to have my credit cards paid off!

rubberdubber said...

Big tv and a dishwasher!! Your OH sounds like a sweetie ;)

BTW the stocking was a Cosmo Cricket chipboard one. How dare you accuse me of getting my cricut out and actually using it!!