Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Blog challenge

So, first thing's first, I've been challenged by Jo to do the following:

1 Open the 4th file where you store your photos

2 Pick out the 4th photo and publish it to your blog

3 Explain a bit about it

4 Pass this challenge to 4 other blogs

Now, luckily, it's a good photo, and even more fortunate is that it's not of me!


It's of my darling daughter, a.k.a. Tink, when she was 9 months old. She's still got the same grin, though now with teeth, and also with more hair! Gotta love her. No, I have to, it's down in writing ;)

I challenge Trees, Janice, Lisa and Debs to do the same.

3 comments:

Tink said...

Will do, ma'am. :)

debs14 said...

I'm a little bit worried about what I'll find when I open that 4th picture in the 4th file (and wondering how I can manipulate things if said picture is of me looking awful)
Promise I will do it in the next day or so!

Wine Recipes said...

Loved reading this thannk you