Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

What love can do

Love can make us do very strange things.



This photo shows me confronting my fears, for love, trying desperately to hide the fact that I'm cacking myself. "Why?" I hear you ask. Well, because in about 5 minutes after this photo, I have to get into this.

Here is a shot from the top...



And here is my "she can't see me so I'll let my feelings show a little" face.


Otherwise known as "Eek, get me off this effing thing".

What is your greatest fear? Do tell...

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Sarah the things we do for love! I would actually love to have a go on one of these wheels ...... its flying that scares the 'doodaa' out of me!! Its about 10 years since I last had to board a plane & I think the passing years haven't improved matters either lol xx

Rachel Brett said...

Dogs scare me, all sizes! I freeze and my heart jumps into my mouth - I'm not even sure why? Well done for facing your fear :)

Anonymous said...

Love the Eek face! Just dropped by from BFS and like your style Hx

Anonymous said...

Love the Eek face! My fear is spiders - so plenty of chances to use the 'I'm not scared (really!)' face without leaving home. I dropped by from BFS and lke your style Hx