Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Yet more cards



Just another two today - my card calendar is so busy this time of year. I think I'm going to have to make a stock of them in advance. Yeah, right. Who am I kidding? That would require forward planning. Pah.


Anyhow. I'm still using the same kit I won from SI/Creative Expressions, in fact, the same piece of paper. Who knew how many cards you could get from a 12x12 piece! I'd never used patterned paper on cards before I started scrapbooking, and it's really opened my eyes. There are only so many things you can do with blank cardstock!

The lettering is more done with the pound stamps. Also, rub-ons are now my "thing". They're great, and I want more. But then there's no surprise. Since I stopped buying paper, I've been accumulating more stash for embellishment. Now I really need that house extension for my craft room...

P.S. Still one more space left on my PIF post - take a look down the page :)

3 comments:

debs14 said...

that paper is gorgeous and I love the way you've made the little butterfly stand out, it makes all the difference.
Have posted my pages on 2 peas ... wish they had a category entitled 'don't laugh, I'm doing my best'!

Anonymous said...

Wow, lovely cards! And you're more organised than me.. I have a whole heap to make in the next few weeks too but I'm just not getting on with it. Love the rub-ons, very pretty! I think I have the same letter stamps - I find them very useful. Good idea to cut the letters out - I will have to try that!

stephanie said...

thanks for that comment. no i hadnt done that, i didnt know you had to!