Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Completing stuff is goood!

Last night I finally finished the book for my online class "you think you know me". It's taken me so long to accept that the photo's that I have are good enough! I've posted the pics on Flickr and I'm trying to post them here with very little success but I thoroughly enjoyed it :)

I have about 5 other classes just sitting on my computer, but I can guarantee it'll be a long while before they get done. I also just signed up for a "Journal your Christmas" class over at Shimelle.com (can you guess I'm a Shimelle groupie?) and I'm really looking forward to this. I know it's only October, but I think I'm allowed to be excited about my first proper family Christmas with my little girl.

I'm off to do a bit of present planning :)

No comments: