Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

'Tis the season...


... to take silly pictures! Or rather, to improve my photography skills. I'm taking an online class by Cheryl Johnson (I've seen her work in Scrapbook Inspirations, and submitted some of my layouts to her for the readers' gallery!) (class registration is closed - unfortunately the class numbers were limited).

It's a class called "12 days", and it aims to improve my Christmas photography skills, which is perfect, because I have some pretty ropey Christmas photos. All that indoor lighting, bleurgh.

First challenge - take a festive self-portrait. Done. See above. I'd love for you to take one too, and post it, and then tell me :) Go on, I dare you!

6 comments:

Sophie said...

tee hee! Cute costume!

Trees said...

Love the blog's new name and the picture is fantastic!

Are you JYCing this year?

rubberdubber said...

Very cute :)

Anonymous said...

looking good but you havent got a red nose.

Sian said...

Ha! That's fabulous! I could do with a Christmas photography class..sounds wonderful

Sian said...

Thought I'd drop by to wish you a Merry Christmas!