Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blogging for Scrapbookers day one


(I'm afraid that's about as imaginative with the title as I can get today! The Blog class officially started yesterday, but I'm fairly sure there's no-one watching to make sure I post each day)

If you're here through the links from that class, hello! Come in, sit down, have a cup of tea and a chunk of gingerbread (see recipe on the previous post). It's nice to see some new faces, hopefully I'll see you at your place too!

(If you're not here from that class, and you're interested in the sound of Blogging for Scrapbookers, then click on the square graphic to the right to be taken to Shimelle's website.)

So, my aim for today is just to make a resolution, a promise to myself that I will try to post more regularly on the blog, perhaps with a view to separating my blogs like my friend Trees (she has one crafty blog, and one blog for less crafty but no less interesting musings which is updated more regularly). Now I like that idea, and it sort of appeals to me because I do like this blog, but on the other hand I feel like if I waffle on too much about non-creative stuff then I'll bore you all rigid. And I'm taking this class because I want to record more of the daily stuff that goes on, not just that special picture every few months.

Resolution duly made. Watch this space!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Hello, found your blog through blogging for scrapbookers. I like reading blogs that have crafty and non-crafty stuff. Promise to never be bored rigid!

Sharyn said...

Good luck in Shimelle's class! I personally enjoy blogs that combine parts of everyday life and such with the creative stuff :)

SarahLP said...

Hi Sarah,
I know just what you mean! I've generally steered away from including the non-crafty stuff for fear of boring people, but some of my fave blogs include just that sort of everyday life snippets! I guess it's down to how it's written :o) and that's what I hope to learn!

Love your photo - stunning sky and autumn leaves!

Elizabeth said...

I also made this class blog for less crafty stuff and more for my own musings. We'll see how it goes.

Gemma* said...

love the colours in that photo :)

Janice xxxx said...

you'll be blogging more often??!! Surely not. Believe it when I see it ha ha. Don't blog in that garish blue again will you - gave me eyestrain. Nice to see ya love!

Sophie said...

I'm watching! I love that photo btw!! Gorgeous colours!!