Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Rotary stamps are us!

Well hello there!

I did mention the other day that I was rather keen on a certain new rotary stamp from Stampin' Up (see here if you have no idea what I am talking about). I also mentioned that I'd let you see the masked card I was working on. Well..... *drum roll*.... tada!



Here we have a very simple but effective save the day card. I used a 4x6 piece of kraft card, one ink colour, one corner rounder punch and three stamps (all from Stampin' Up - message me if you want details). They literally took me 5 minutes to make 24, once I'd decided on the design, and have saved me a few more pennies to put towards the day itself.

Yes, that's right - it's my save the date card! I'll print the actual details on the reverse of the card, pop them in their envelopes and send them off sometime this week.

I'll soon be sharing my first two pages in my new This and That book, which has been earmarked for organising and recording all the bumf I expect I'll collect over the next five months!

So, for anyone who's done this (getting married) before, here's the time to pass on your handy hints and tips, tricks and things to avoid!  Go on, you know you  want to!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its gorgeous!! congratulations on your up coming nuptials pretty lady xx

Unknown said...

Lol Thanks "Neil", Hope you and yours are well, Donna xxx